102 EXTRA POWERFUL Affirmations for Self-Love, Self-Acceptance and CONFIDENCE
The Most Powerful List of Affirmations for Self-Love
Have you ever realized that throughout your entire life -whether you like or not- you are going to have to have a relationship with one single person that you can’t get away from (no matter what you do to)?
Do you know who that single person is?
Well, that single person is… YOURSELF!
Become a super confidence person using affirmations!
But, do you know the good thing that has? That you can truly choose the way that relationship with yourself goes. You can have a bully inside of you (and you have to deal with that bully day in and day out), or you can have a supportive pal that is a helping hand even when in the sour situations that life throws at us.
Yes, honestly it is up to you!
If you are burdened with self-limiting belifs and self-sabotage, IT IS TIME TO WORK ON THAT!
102 Affirmations for Self-Love!
Our list of 102 positive affirmations for self-love will truly help you! They are engineered for your success with this crucial aspect of your life. The affirmations on this list are simple, but EXTRA effective.
Self-love and self- acceptance are the cornerstone of everything else. Many of us really go through life with lots of doubts about ourselves, wondering and questioning if we are worthy of receiving love from others and good things from the Universe or not.
Whether we are aware of that mental process going on in our heads is a different story.
However, even if we are unaware of that mental process, we do show our lack of self-love and self-acceptance in the way we behave, in the decisions we make, in the way we act.
Do you Want to Discover My Secrets to Take The Affirmations to the NEXT LEVEL?
Why is Self-Love and Self-Acceptance so Important?
If you don’t truly love and accept yourself (for instance, say you are not sure about your physical aspect, or you have insecurities in social situations), you are going to unconsciously project all of that in the world.
I am not sure if you have watched the movie “I Feel Pretty”. If you haven’t, it is about a woman that struggles with massive insecurities around her physical aspect and her skills. After being hit in the head, she suddenly sees herself as super beautiful (she looks in the mirror and has a new body) and super capable. That changes drastically the way that she lives, and the way that other relate to her also does. Then, one day, she realizes that her looks actually never changed…
Well, this is exactly the way it works. You truly do project in the world the image that you have of yourself inside of your head.
And now without further ado…
Our List of Extra Powerful Affirmations for Self-Love and Self-Acceptance
It is time to shine! You REALLY deserve it!!!
TIP: Repeat the ones that are more meaningful to you many times a day, write them down and stick them around the house, believe in them!!!
- I am happy to be me
- I am enough
- I am worthy of love
- I am worthy of happiness
- I have the courage to change what I want in my life
- I let go of the negative self- talk
- I am peaceful and in flow
- I am worthy of compassion
- I let go of my obsessive mind
- I am radiant
- I can overcome any obstacles
- I am powerful and confident
- I deserve to be treated with respect
- I love and accept myself
- I am confident
- I have a lot to offer to this world
- I am worthy of good things
- I am abundant in energy and in creativity
- I honor and respect myself
- I experience abundance in my life
- My life is meaningful
- I am unique and incredible
- I am a beautiful human being
- I am perfect in my own way
- I am a good person
- I am whole
- I am complete
- It is safe to be me
- It is safe for me to express myself
- I forgive myself for my mistakes
- I am proud of myself
- I am open to accept good things into my life
- I am open to accept compliments
- I look after myself
- I am joyous
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I love every aspect of me
- I am lovable even when I make mistakes
- I deserve abundance in every area of my life
- I am able to recognize and celebrate my unique talents
- I believe in myself
- I accept the power that I have
- All that I need lives already within me
- I know that I am supported by the Universe
- I can set boundaries
- I live life gracefully
- I am beautiful just the way I am
- I can love unconditionally
- I am proud of who I am becoming
- I deserve to be loved
- I deserve happiness
- I understand that my mistakes are just an opportunity to learn and grow
- I feel secure in my own skin
- I deserve to have my wishes fulfilled
- I deserve to flourish
- I am open to receive goodness into my life
- I have all the strength I need within me
- I am in harmony
- I have kindness for me and the others within me
- I have compassion for me and the others within me
- I appreciate myself
- I am grateful of being myself
- I am grateful for my body
- I am grateful for having a healthy body
- I am grateful for having a healthy mind
- I love and appreciate my capacity to manifest
- I am able to forgive
- I can let go of the things that no longer serve me
- I appreciate my self-healing ability
- I celebrate my uniqueness
- Loving myself is easy
- It is safe to be myself
- I am a valuable human being
- I have a purpose in life
- I have gifts
- I am here to bring wonderful things to this world
- I am authentic
- I am significant
- I allow the creativity within me
- I have caring thoughts towards myself
- I respect myself by looking after myself
- I love every single cell of my body
- I feel supported by the Universe
- I am happy to be alive
- I feel supported and protected
- I know that I am here for a reason
- I chose to be happy
- I feel blessed just for being me
- I have a beautiful soul
- I am present in the moment
- I have the power to make the changes in my life that I need to do
- I allow myself to be the real me
- I spread love to those surrounding me
- I can listen to my inner guide
- I am becoming more intuitive
- I can listen to my emotions
- I accept my unconditionally
- I chose to feed my mind with healthy thoughts
- I chose to feed my body with healthy foods
- I am full of love for me and the others
- I am a compassionate human being
- I feel connected to the Universe that supports me